We are pleased to announce the awardees of our Stop-TTIP call for campaigns.
The international jury of experts selected seven campaign proposals from seven European countries. Altogether we received applications from 12 countries. The selected campaigns each receive a financial support of 4.000 € in funding. We are pleased to announce the awardees of our Stop-TTIP call for campaigns.
This support is provided by the European platform CitizensforEurope and managed by the Berlin based platform member Citizens For Europe. The campaigns aim to inform the local communities and push political decision-makers to stand against the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership between the EU and the United States.
The results will be documented and made available on www.citizensforeurope.eu. We congratulate the awardees and thank all the applicants for their contribution and for the time and effort invested in their submissions.
List of the awardees (in random order):
1. Eco Ruralis (Romania), with the campaign Free Zones in Romania – Advocacy through local authorities
2. Foundation for Environment and Agriculture (Bulgaria), with the campaign Bulgarians against TTIP
3. Fundacja Strefa Zieleni (Poland), with the campaign Decydujmy razem – STOP-TTIP/Let’s decide together – STOP-TTIP
4. Žali.LT (Lithuania), with the campaign STOP TTIP campaign in Lithuania
5. Fairwatch (Italy), with the campaign Building alternatives: for a bottom-up campaign against TTIP
6. European Digital Rights-EDRi (Belgium) with the campaign Stop -TTIP: Mobilising citizens for the defence of human rights
7. Observatori del Deute en la Globalització-ODG (Spain) with the campaign Campaña No al TTIP
Official Page: http://stop-ttip.org/
For more information on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) see Wikipedia, for critical reflections see ATTAC or campact!